Social Media Timesavers
June 13 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 amFREE
Do you know that 43% of small businesses dedicate six or more hours per week to socialmedia? While it’s important to engage for social visibility and key connections online, we allwant to do more in less time. This session will help you save time at get back to what you loveto do – running your business or organization. Join us and learn the latest time savers and bestpractices from Constant Contact Authorized Local Expert, Candy Jones-Guerin.
Participants will learn:
- Tips for saving up to ten hours a week managing your social media
- Simple ways to find usable, relevant content for your posts
- How to integrate your social media into sales promotions and events
- Best practices, business builders and more…
Marketers, business owners, managers, professional services, nonprofit professionals. Anyonethat needs to get more done in less time with social media. This session is suited for beginners.Participants should have a basic knowledge and understanding of social media in general.
- Greater Brighton Area Chamber of Commerce
218 E Grand River Ave
Brighton, MI 48116 United States
- Candy Jones-Guerin
- candy at webworldadvantage.com